• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

3-point lift on 63-41

johnboy

Level 2
First name
Johnboy
Thanks for letting me in the forum. Been reading through and it's pretty fun and informative.

My problem is that my 3-point lift won't lift. I check the trans-hid level and it's fine. It was working yesterday so I'm hoping that maybe there is a button or lever that I might have turned off by mistake or that I can't find. (I'm pretty new to this machine.)

When I first had the problem this morning my first reaction was to top up the trans-hyd fluid. So that's OK. Steering seems just fine. If the levels were too low, is it possible that there is air in the cylinder that lifts the 3ph? If so, do I bleed just that cylinder?

Thanks for any input.
J

On my 6341 it isnt possible to put off the hydraulic pump, it is located to the left in the front of the engine. Do you have pressure to the external hydraulic?
On my trctor there are 3 two way external outlets and they get pressure from the same pump.
You can also check the mecanism to the right under the cabin that it is working properly when you move the lever inside the cabin.
It isnt the same system of oil and pump to the steering, the container for the steeringoil are located to the front of the engine and the hydraulic system for 3-p lift and external hydraulics have the same oil as in the gearbox.

there is a flow control valve, but i dont know it's location on the newer Super models...

You are right Renze I forgot that one, I think it is located on the floor between the seat and hydraulic reglages. I am om my job for the moment so I can remember wrong but I know it is not the same place as in 6245. Im mostly have it wide open so I dont touch it so often.

Well I fixed it - sort of. Basically I revved the engine as high as I dared and sure enough, up it came. After that it went up and down easily at any rpm. Interesting.
Thanks for the feedback.

How clean is your transmission oil ?? maybe you had a lump of sticky stuff in the feed line ?? Maybe the filters needs to be replaced ??

You have the filter at the leftside of the engine just under the floor in the front of the cabin, it is a big one. On my 6341 with original filter it was white, try to change it.
Have you checked the oil level in the gearbox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back