• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

info 100 members, 40.000 visitors...

Netherlands Renze

Administrator
Staff member
First name
Renze

Machinery:
1976 5718
1978 5718 35kmh: Work in progress
1967 3011
Announcement:

Zetorworld will celebrate it's 2nd anniversary at february 21... At the same day i will celebrate my 21th...:D
It seems that we are going to make it to the milestone of 40.000 site hits before feb 21... :D :cool:

I would also like to congrat our 100th forum member, Richard from Wales.

..and super congrats to you Renze for providing such a useful forum!!!

Thank You.

[glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland[/]

So Renze,

You are just a day younger than me :)))
(and some years, too).
Congrats, on forum too...
ZJ

Renze.

Well done on having a great site for us Zetor owners to share problems with like minded people.

I wish i was 21 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I havent found why being 21 could be so special... I know that being 20 is just as boring as every other day !! ;):p;)

Hello Renze !

I would like to join to congrat to you and your Zetorworld forum !
Through forum I have found many friends and business partners.

Thank you.

Igor

Renze,

Keep going.......

least as long as you have your 110 years birthday!

This is good site. Most internet sites are just a rubbish.

Renze,

Keep going.......

least as long as you have your 110 years birthday!

This is good site. Most internet sites are just a rubbish.

I agree completely - keep up the excellent work!
Many thanks, Renze ;)

I havent found why being 21 could be so special... I know that being 20 is just as boring as every other day !! ;):p;)

Renze , they say " youth is wasted on the young " . You will know this when you are older. I was 21 once also, and now before I know it I am 60, and each day goes by faster! I better get that Zetor tractor while I still able to drive it!
[smiley=tired]

I would also like to congratulate you on how good zetorworld actually is. I have found out a lot through zetorworld and even shared some of my opinions on matters. I also celebrated my 21st in january and Happy birthday to you!

[glow=green,3]Keep up the great work[/][smiley=happy3].

People,

Thank you very much for the kind words of appreciation - I dont earn money with this site, i have to invest a lot of time keeping it up, pay hosting costs, scanning leaflets, writing articles....
So, your appreciation is what i do it for !!! :)

Dear visitors, members,

At this moment the hits counter is at 40037 visitors.
http://www.nedstatbasic.net/s?tab=1&link=1&id=1496403

This is a milestone. I wish the next 40.000 visitors and 2 years, will give as much fun as these past !!

I would like to add my congratulations aswell Renze-it's an excellent site.I used to search the web every couple of months for a decent Zetor site.So I was delighted to end up here among like minded people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back